Wednesday 17 September 2008

xmas calender for sale

Well what a mixed response us bunnies have had from starting this blog.
Tens of thousands of e-mails asking us who we are and whether we've got a calender- let's just say that for £9.99 you can get the xmas x-rated edition.
Joking aside, a few girls have expressed outrage at the launch of this site. Well in a modern Conservative Party women always deserve a say.
All five of us are beautiful and intelligent and just because we dress up as bunnies to get through uni it doesn't make us evil- surely it makes us even more Cameroon.
To all those girls out there especially Ms Swann come join us and get involved!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

get me one

Anonymous said...

I'm intrigued.
What do you want me for?
I didn't know there were 5 girls in CF...! x

Anonymous said...

Haha I love this already...

Anonymous said...

i love this blog!

Big Dave said...

We should all be thanful that I never had to dress as a bunny to get through Uni, although I do remember being dressed as many other things! Damn straight you're not evil. Gals like you kept me going in those years!